- Range available
- Ordering Information
- Product Details
- Clinical Data
- Parent Information
Whenever possible, the tape should be matched to the individual patient’s skin and the specific use. Leukofix® is the tape of choice when speed is all- important – in emergencies and intensive care for example.
Description and properties
Leukofix® is a transparent tape with polyacrylate adhesive. The backing is made of perforated polyethylene film which is very easy to tear crosswise, length- wise and down the middle.
- Goodinitialandpermanent adhesion.
- Well tolerated by the skin.
- Air and water vapour perme- able.
- Can be torn crosswise, lengthwise and down the middle.
- Conforms well to contoured parts of the body.
- Removes painlessly and without leaving residue.
- Chemically inert to plastics and rubber.
- Thermostablefrom-20°to +70° C.
*reduced risk of allergies because of skin- friendly ingredients
Fixation of dressings of all types and sizes. Securing of cannulae, probes, catheters.
|Art.No||Length||Width||Rolls per inner/outer|
|Rolls with snapring|
|Hospital package without snapring|
|Hospital package on polycore|